Construction sites all over the world are one of the most attacked facilities in the world, the services of a construction site security guard in Bristol is vital. Construction sites suffer from theft, robbery, and vandalism both from staff and outsiders, the security of this facility is of great importance because within the construction site are machines and equipment that are worth thousands of pounds, if not secured properly, the construction company will go into a serious loss.
The security of construction companies is so vital that before insurance is done, some insurance companies require to see their security details because, without that, the construction site must fall prey to theft and criminal activities.
We have well experienced and trained SIA security guards that perform random perimeter surveillance, patrol, emergency rescue and first aid and experts on health and safety procedures. Our security guards are SIA licensed and appear with uniforms that adhere to safety on site, we provide a customized type of service that suits your construction site’s security demand so that while men are at work, they can work with peace of mind in a secure environment.
- You are signed in and your vehicle is checked to ascertain what you are taking into the site
- Your person of interest or office of interest is taken note of so that you are directed straight to where you should be
- Safety wears are given to authorized visitors to avoid accidents
- Materials and machines are inspected with the site manager before the resumption of work to ascertain that all is where it was left before the close of work the previous day.
- Regular but random site patrols are conducted at regular intervals, it is random so that it will be difficult for any observer to study the patrol routine
- Any unlocked windows and doors are taken note of and reported to appropriate quarters
- Any vehicle on site when a new shift starts will be logged out so as to properly the inflow and outflow of vehicles
- Sensitive areas like stores and garages are placed under close surveillance
- All doors, windows, gates and fence path are inspected
- All keys are given to the site management office
- Security will move around to see that all machines are properly shut down
- All vehicles leaving the construction site are checked before crossing the last gate
We offer reliable construction site security Bristol services that you can trust.